• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fees for Winterfest??

XJ&CHZ4ME

NAXJA Forum User
I was curious as to what kind of fees are involved with this shindig. Outside of food, gas, hotel etc, are there fees that go to NAXJA? What kind of daily use fees are we looking at for the Badlands? Is it their regular daily rates or something different? I am trying to get this all budgeted and just wanting to try and get a handle on the misc expenses. Thanks.

Thanks Randy, I'll keep checking back for updates.

WF fees have not yet been set in stone. If you are going to eat and get a tshirt and sticker I would plan on setting aside ~$35 for that. I don't see why it should be any more than that. There is no guarantee that it won't be more than that, but ~$35 is a good educated guess. That does not include park fees.

Hale

Thanks Hale. I am going to be bringing the wife, so @ $70 plus park fees should be in the ball park. My wife is not a member, so I am not sure that a shirt or sticker would be in order for her. I will keep an eye in the boards to see what comes up. Thanks again..

XJ&TJ4ME said:
Thanks Hale. I am going to be bringing the wife, so @ $70 plus park fees should be in the ball park. My wife is not a member, so I am not sure that a shirt or sticker would be in order for her. I will keep an eye in the boards to see what comes up. Thanks again..

~$35 will get one member and then an additional ~$15 or so for another meal and another ~$10 or so for another tshirt.(for wife/non member guest)

Now all of those figures are nothing but ballpark.

Hale

Last edited:
Back