• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Interchapter lovin.

Captain Ron

NAXJA Forum User
aaa04.jpg

aaa03.jpg

NAXJA Fags.

:D

--ron

LOOK AT ME GO!

i knew there was a photo showing me getting retarded somewhere

i mean when theres cameras and im being stupid 85% of the time the odds are pretty good that stuff like this will get immortalized in photo.

xDUMPTRUCKx said:
LOOK AT ME GO!

i mean when theres cameras and im being stupid 85% of the time the odds are pretty good that stuff like this will get immortalized in photo.

Only 85%??? :)

aww i missed all the fun. and ben even PM'd me 2 days before JV and offered me a "ride" on his "buggy" :shiver:

oh man... thats why my camper stinks... look at the poop stain on Bens pants...

Rawbrown said:
oh man... thats why my camper stinks... look at the poop stain on Bens pants...
his jeans were alot lighter colored in the first pic too, they must be soaked all the way thru!

xDUMPTRUCKx said:
LOOK AT ME GO!

GETTING retarded?? :looney:

:wave1:

Ben did lots of wrestlin with guys that weekend...good times

i dont know how i chit my pants BEFORE ryan jumped us sideways down a 400 foot sand dune.....

djblade311 said:
Ben did lots of wrestlin with guys that weekend...good times

There is a large amount of time I can't account for that night. I remember getting body slammed by Ben, but that's about it.....:confused1

I think I am still hung over. :shiver:

I know what you mean. I have a bite mark on my chest and I cant figure out where it came from. And Ben also got me in an arm bar which hurt like a somma biznatch.

dude that tag team thumblock and nipple pinch from you and kevin won.

i think i remember where that bite mark of yours came from.

it was in retalliation for a bite you were giving me as i identified a mark on me yesterday.

out of control :D

djblade311 said:
I know what you mean. I have a bite mark on my chest and I cant figure out where it came from. And Ben also got me in an arm bar which hurt like a somma biznatch.

Bryan C. said:
There is a large amount of time I can't account for that night. I remember getting body slammed by Ben, but that's about it.....:confused1

I think I am still hung over. :shiver:

x2...

I dont remember leaving my chair at the campfire...

:wierd:

Back