• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

fix brake line?

anders88xj

NAXJA Forum User
I just had a question about how hard it is to replace the front pass. side hard brake line. It wraps all around stuff under the hood. Is it fairly easy to replace? it looks hard to install without bending and breaking the line. Anyone have any advice. Oh i was welding close it and i must of burnt a hole in it and it started leaking. Thanks

haha it sucks but be calm and take your time..... You know the kind of time you should have spent blocking off your welding area haha sorry man.

Easiest way is to find the hole. Cut, flair and adapt it back together with fittings. That one is pretty much imposable to replace without pulling motor.... i tried to pull mine out when i deleted my ABS.... was just easier to cut and reflair the other fitting on it. I belive this will be the best bet for you too.

Back