• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Stolen XJ

92CherokeeSport

NAXJA Forum User
:flamemad: So after a long weekend drill weekend at Camp Rilea with the National Guard I returned to my armory in Gresham to find my XJ had been stolen. At first I just thought Id parked it farther down the lot but then when I couldnt find it anywhere I realized what had happened. 4 other guys got thier cars broken into and alot of stuff stolen, apperently they used my truck to take it back to thier meth den. No word yet on it or any leads. So if any of you all are in the Gresham area and see a grey XJ sport with a mashed up front bumper and broken headlight and a bunch of stickers in the back quarter windows call the police. I hope whoever stole it dies a horrible death. :flame:
Anyways, sorry to rant but maybe, hopefully someone will see it.

92CherokeeSport said:
:flamemad: So after a long weekend drill weekend at Camp Rilea with the National Guard I returned to my armory in Gresham to find my XJ had been stolen. At first I just thought Id parked it farther down the lot but then when I couldnt find it anywhere I realized what had happened. 4 other guys got thier cars broken into and alot of stuff stolen, apperently they used my truck to take it back to thier meth den. No word yet on it or any leads. So if any of you all are in the Gresham area and see a grey XJ sport with a mashed up front bumper and broken headlight and a bunch of stickers in the back quarter windows call the police. I hope whoever stole it dies a horrible death. :flame:
Anyways, sorry to rant but maybe, hopefully someone will see it.

got any pic's or plate #. there aren't to many jeeps that make it past me with out getting at least a look from me.

Same with me. I'm usually in southeast, but I make some trips out to the Gresham/troutdale area to go to my cousin's house. Almost every jeep I pass get a look.

Heres some pics of it. The only difference is that the front fenders are cut and the passenger side headlight is broken and the bumper is pushed under the front end. Thanks guys.
n29300932_30177638_2768.jpg

n29300932_30177637_2214.jpg

That really sucks, man. I hope you get it back, more or less intact.

what the address near that parking lot where it was stolen?

92CherokeeSport said:
Heres some pics of it. The only difference is that the front fenders are cut and the passenger side headlight is broken and the bumper is pushed under the front end. Thanks guys.

I pray you find it soon bro. If it makes its way into California, and I see it, I will get it back to you. Post, or PM the vin number, cause if it makes it down this far, it will more then likely have different plates.

Gar

It was stolen from the National Guard Armory 544 NE Division out in Gresham. Ill have to track the vin down, everything but the title was in the jeep so I dont have alot of paperwork with it. So Ill get that up later. Thanks again guys, and if anyone wants a passenger on the next trip let me know.

i'm in ne off of 102nd and prescott, lots of traffic in my 'hood, will keep my eyes open, hard to miss your ride man, that really sucks.

So update, I got a call this morning from portland pd. they have found my jeep. Its in pretty good runnning order. The steering column is f*ed up pretty good, need replacing. Anything of value from inside the jeep was taken out, including my tools, tie down straps, extra fluids, and flares. But the jeep runs and drives. The passenger door is screwed beyond repair. Oh well all in all at least I was able to get the car back and without major damage. Anyone that has an extra column or ignition let me know. I need to replace that asap. Anyways, I appreciate everyones support and keen eyes, thanks to everyone. You all are great and Ill see you all out on the trails sooner then later now. Have a great thanksgiving.

Thank God for that brother! Glad you and your Jeep are back together. :)

glad to know ya got your jeep back, dude. i know i'd be madder'n god knows what if my heep got stolen (even if it is still somewhat broke).

92CherokeeSport said:
So update, I got a call this morning from portland pd. they have found my jeep.

Just out of curiousity, where did they find it? I have a few places in mind that are usual dumping grounds.

Back