• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Clearing out some parts

TooeleCherokee

NAXJA Forum User
OK I have the following parts for sale... Please PM me everything is located in Tooele :)

2 Drivers side Axle shafts XJ Dana 35 $15 Each
2 Passenger side Axle shafts XJ Dana 35 $15 Each
2 sets of spider gears XJ Dana 35 Free
Dana 35 Housing (no shock mounts) $5.00
used set of 3:55 Gears $10

1 Chrysler 8.25 axle... 4:10 Gears... the gears are noisy but under the replacement warranty $50
smile.gif

1 set of Good XJ brake drums
set of XJ drum brake adjusters and all that jazz
Extended XJ ebrake lines $20

3 Inch lift Rough Country fixed length LCA's (Need Bushings) Free get these out of my garage

Extended XJ rear bumpstops $30 for the set
smile.gif

All this stuff Needs to go.... and is priced that way...

TooeleCherokee said:
Extended XJ ebrake lines $20

At 9" of lift, the XJ I'm building is in DIRE need of these...

I'm in Ogden, how can we meet up?

Jared:patriot:

I work in Salt Lake I80 and 5600W... I don't know if I am headed much further north for a bit though.... Oh the ebrake lines also come with a backing plate and all new brake hardware and "OK" brake shoes :)

3 Inch lift Rough Country fixed length LCA's (Need Bushings) Free get these out of my garage

Extended XJ rear bumpstops $30 for the set

I'm interested in the lowers and possibly the bump stops if we can hook up near I-80 and 56th. What days and time do you get off? Shoot me a Pm

Its like a zombie brought back to life

Well I offerd you 100 for the 8.25 2 weeks ago and you never got back to me WTF??

{Do the extended brake lines include the rear? if so are they still available?}

Try the rear brake line out of a newer Dodge Durango. These come stock a good six inches or so longer and are very inexpensive. I got mine at NAPA.

Back