• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jcr bumper giveaway....

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeyevil

NAXJA Forum User
Mods please move this to the vendor giveaway section :star:

So we had one of these threads up, then the server crashed. We were busy trying to get our rigs ready for a wheeling trip and reposting it kind of slipped our minds.

But never fear... it's back.

We are giving away a Pre-Runner bumper. Value is $295.
xjpre-runner.jpg

Since it's the wonderful holiday season, we will throw in the side protection as well. ($65) All that we ask is that you pay for shipping if you win (Turns out UPS does not get into the holiday season with free shipping for giveaway giant metal things)

If you win, and don't want to pre-runner style, or even an XJ model, then you get to put $295 toward a bumper you want :yelclap: But sorry, taking the cash and running is not an option we offer.

As usual, this is for NAXJA members only, so help pay for the server, and get a chance to win a free bumper. And if your bored feel free to enter our photo contest, submit your rig to our Your Rides section, or just check out our sweet pics from the trip to Flat Nasty Offroad park.

We will pick a winner on December 7th (ish), and you will have your bumper just after the new year party1:

And as always, thanks for the support.

I'm in also!!! just the bumper i want. i will be ordering the stage 2 sliders soon! Thanks for supporting

Last edited:
That is a great Christmas gift, what do I do to be signed up? I would like to be in on the action.:wave1:

If you are willing, please pick me.

Thanks,
Gar

Count me in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back