• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

LCA options

oldmanriver22

NAXJA Forum User
Ok guys I have just lifted my XJ up to 5" and the problem is that the kits didn't include LCA's. I need to either get the adjustable ones or is there another option? Can't find adjustable on ebay or anywhere I looked for less than $160. Just wondering if I could use something from another chrysler product or something else for cheaper. The WARRIOR brand LCA's are advised for 3" lift or less is all I could find. I NEED HELP!!!

There are lots of manufacturers making adjustable control arms, Rubicon Express, JKS, Rough Country...pretty much every company that sells a lift sells adjustable control arms. They are going to be more than $160 though.

I love my JKS control arms. True they were a little more expensive that some of the others out there but these things are BEEFY. Id save up and get some good quality parts, it will be worth it in the long run

Racer-X said:
Id save up and get some good quality parts, it will be worth it in the long run

X2

^^What brands would you personally steer clear of?^^

Back