• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Carr light bar

88XjLaredo

NAXJA Forum User
Is anyone running one of these, particularly the flip-down style? I have 4 Hella's on my Yakima basket but they just look too damn goofy sitting up there. Haven't rewired the lights yet since I put the basket back on my new Jeep and the time is approaching to do so.

Did you mount your lights on top of your basket? If so, move them to the front by attaching a piece of pre-drilled angle iron to the front and using that as the light mount. It's pretty easy. OR you can always just go get another factory cross-rail and slide it all the way to the front mount your lights to that. That's what I did...looks good because the top of the lights (6" lights) don't stick up beyond the top of the rack. I'll get a picture up either tonight or in the morning. It'll be dark here in about 1 hour and my Jeep isn't with me right now.

Back