• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Seats??

Cherokeekid88

NAXJA Forum User
Now ive seen alot of people swapping in GC leather seats into their XJ, But they dont seem to be a direct fit. Now Would all other years up to 96 be a direct fit on my 88?? or no? I would like some leather seats from a limited or just some newer seats. thanks

I put my 92 seats in my 96, had to use the 96 bases & make brackets to line up the bolt holes. Ended up sitting to high, so I swapped them back. JIM.

I put power ones in and they are not a bolt in but I've heard that you can switch seat bases to make them work

Cherokeekid88 said:
Now ive seen alot of people swapping in GC leather seats into their XJ, But they dont seem to be a direct fit. Now Would all other years up to 96 be a direct fit on my 88?? or no? I would like some leather seats from a limited or just some newer seats. thanks
Just grab some leather seats out of a 87 through 92 XJ Limited. They are a direct bolt-in swap in your 88.
Here's a factory set in a 87 Limited:

xj_interior_87_limited.jpg

Back