• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

needing a Window....Help!

Fish0411

NAXJA Forum User
I just broke my Drivers door window (don't ask). My Jeep is a 2 door. Just need the glass. Any help is appreciated.

Patrick~
253-983-0484

Thanks for the link, Just called the guy....Drivers door gone! Would like to get the glass tonight if possible. Going out of town and I would hate to come back to a stripped Jeep.

Patrick~

No luck, I missed the local Pull-a-part, just closed at 7. Does anyone know if the windows are the same for power/non-power doors? My Jeep has power windows.

Patrick~

Its late but try George at 253-631 4390 he lives in Covington and he does have a 2 door for parts a white one, driver side damage but glass is good.

IXNAYXJ said:
What color? (I need to start buying hatches in bulk)

-----Matt-----
What color are you going to try now ? George and Diana are both NAXJA members and they have 6 or 8 rigs or more that they are parting out give them a call 253-631 4390

Fellow Broke Motha F'ers (we own Jeeps right? I own 3). Anyways, went to the local Pull a part here in Tacoma this morning (off the 512) and got me a window for $12.00!! Can't beat that! Its even tinted! YAY! No D44's but lots of good parts and the prices are really good. Now the Jeep is parked, I'm away and I can relax knowing that my baby if safe. Thanks for all your help.

Patrick~
FiSh~

Back