• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Is this d ring any good

DansGreyMj

NAXJA Forum User
I bought it at TSC. It says its 6.5T, but the only thing that scares me is that i have no idea where its made. The other farm store near my house(rural king) has similar ones that say they are made in india. What do you guys think? Is it any good or should i take it back and buy something better at 4wp when i go to nashville friday?

IMG_1839.jpg

I've been using a similar unit which I purchased at the local farm Co-Op. I inspect it at every use and it's great. The Tractor supply chain has no more use for inferior parts than we do. In their use it is their lifes and jobs on the line. In my opionion all you did was bypass a middle-man or packaging company.

2x
I'd like to know as well. I bought this same exact one at a fleet farm here in WI

Do you believe that 4WD Hardware, Quadtec, 4WPW will actually sell you a better quality one than that?

I think the majority of our forging has been sent overseas.

Boatwrench said:
Do you believe that 4WD Hardware, Quadtec, 4WPW will actually sell you a better quality one than that?

I think the majority of our forging has been sent overseas.

x2

it is fine - i have used warn d shackles and orieleys parts store ones and they are just fine - all pretty much the same - the one you have looks good - if you want you can send it to me and buy another :dunce:

As everyone has said, you will be fine. I am using the same one from TSC without any issues, when I bought mine they also had the Warn one in stock and I just couldn't justify $10 more each for the red "W".

Back