• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

91 4.0/aw4 wiring diagrams/help needed BAD

Skullver

Still Flailing
Well my buddy hacked our harness all up and I really need a circuit diagram with all the pinouts of the main computer and the tranny computer, along with the power dist block, I need to start trimming all the aux stuff off and make a stand-alone harness, anybody have any sort of helpful diagrams, advice etc? I have the diagrams for the 93 model but I am unsure if this will be compatible enough to work with, and if you can't tell, I am not much of a wiring guy, but NEED to get it done, I would be willing to compensate somebody somehow if I can get this info. Hesco makes a standalone harness for the 91-93 but I am unsure what else is needed to make it work, and it is $500.

Does the tranny computer communicate with the engine computer or are they separate somehow? I am a bit overwhelmed at this point, any help or advice would be GREATLY appreciated!!!
Thanks
Chris

Skullvarian said:
Well my buddy hacked our harness all up and I really need a circuit diagram with all the pinouts of the main computer and the tranny computer, along with the power dist block, I need to start trimming all the aux stuff off and make a stand-alone harness, anybody have any sort of helpful diagrams, advice etc? I have the diagrams for the 93 model but I am unsure if this will be compatible enough to work with, and if you can't tell, I am not much of a wiring guy, but NEED to get it done, I would be willing to compensate somebody somehow if I can get this info. Hesco makes a standalone harness for the 91-93 but I am unsure what else is needed to make it work, and it is $500.

Does the tranny computer communicate with the engine computer or are they separate somehow? I am a bit overwhelmed at this point, any help or advice would be GREATLY appreciated!!!
Thanks
Chris
geez, nobody huh. Oh well, looks like I have my work cut out for me.

Just sent you a pm.

Tranny computer is seperate from the engine computer. Your 93 diagrams are probably not going to help much since a lot changed when they went from the Renix computer to the Chrysler one.

Back