• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

oh, my poor tool.

cal

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I've been using the same breaker bar since I was in the 4th grade. There have been times I have had it with a pipe on the handle, and a jack handle on the pipe, while I pulled with both arms and pushed with both legs - while someone applied heat. It has always been a trooper.

Saturday my breaker bar gave it up. All I had was a 3/4" drive adapter on it, with a single jack handle and two people pulling on a 1.25" nylock nut.

I'm going to miss you oh favorite tool.

tool.jpg

The new one I have no particular emotional attachment to. We'll see how strong it is. ;) *grin*

No, as a matter of fact.

I was trying to get it *tight*, but failed in that too. I'm just going to weld the damn part on.

You're welcome to bring it out to JV. I bought a 18" vatozone house brand to finish the job. It looks pretty stout but I give it 6 months to live.

*laugh*

At least it's not a Craftsman :)

Even though I have a bunch of those tools.

oh snap! pun intended.

I found that my battery powered tool was too much for the little nuts in my rear....

shock mount that is.

djblade311 said:
oh snap! pun intended.

I found that my battery powered tool was too much for the little nuts in my rear....

shock mount that is.

Power tools? I thought you liked it with air tools:

PICT0006-2.jpg

cal said:
wow.

disturbing.

Yeah! that's image to see right before you go to bed....... :eek:

It was hilarious though....

haha! I forgot about that one. I try to make people laugh even if the pics may prevent me from running for office. "I am not a crook" but you can call me a tard

djblade311 said:
even if the pics may prevent me from running for office.

Those pics keep people from running against you! Can't compete.... LOL

:cheers:

notice that Elias is behind trying to grab my stuff

Back