• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

wheel spacer nuts. Where to buy?

muddeprived

NAXJA Forum User
I got a set of 1" aluminum wheel spacers and apparently the studs on it are different than what jeep uses. I am supposed to use the included nuts to hold the spacer on the hub/drum and then use my oem nuts to hold the wheel on. Well the nuts that are included will thread onto the spacer studs but won't fit on the jeep studs. So....i need some spacer nuts that are threaded for the jeep studs. Anyone know where i can get these short spacer nuts?

muddeprived said:
Well the nuts that are included will thread onto the spacer studs but won't fit on the jeep studs.

Will the OEM nuts thread onto the spacer studs?

Are you sure you the spacer studs and supplied nuts aren't metric?

The OEM nuts and studs are 1/2-20.

Mine are just simple, standard 1/2"x20 lug nuts with the open end of course. You should be able to find them at any auto parts store.

I forgot to add that my spacers are 1" as well.

Last edited:
xjohnnyc said:
Will the OEM nuts thread onto the spacer studs?

Are you sure you the spacer studs and supplied nuts aren't metric?

The OEM nuts and studs are 1/2-20.

No.

I just need oem threaded nuts (1/2-20) that are the same as teh ones the spacers came with (open ended 5/8" tall) to use to attach the spacer to the hub/drum. The spacer nuts don't thread onto the oem stud but they do on the spacer studs.

I got autozone, advanced autoparts, and napa. Maybe they have them.

Back