• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Come ONE, come ALL to JV…or the easy-peasy run.

karstic

NAXJA Forum User
Don’t let all the talk of Sledgehammer, Back Door, Wrecking Ball and Outer Limits and all those other metal masher trails scare you away.

JV has something for everyone! Crawlers, Duners, Speed Freaks, Grocery Getters!

I’ll be leading the easy-peasy run. If you’re on 31’s you can make it. Let's show all those buggies what a REAL XJ can do!

There’ll be a run across the lakebed, some sand dunes to play on, and of course some rocks. What would JV be without rocks!

We’ll do a loop trail and try to hit some of the trail ends for the hard stuff and try to watch some of those other guys beat on their junk.

Front and rear tow points are a must and to be on the safe side rock rails, t-case skid, etc . are recommended by not required.

karstic said:
Don’t let all the talk of Sledgehammer, Back Door, Wrecking Ball and Outer Limits and all those other metal masher trails scare you away.

JV has something for everyone! Crawlers, Duners, Speed Freaks, Grocery Getters!

I’ll be leading the easy-peasy run. If you’re on 31’s you can make it. Let's show all those buggies what a REAL XJ can do!

There’ll be a run across the lakebed, some sand dunes to play on, and of course some rocks. What would JV be without rocks!

We’ll do a loop trail and try to hit some of the trail ends for the hard stuff and try to watch some of those other guys beat on their junk.

Front and rear tow points are a must and to be on the safe side rock rails, t-case skid, etc . are recommended by not required.

Boy am I glad to here this now I can go and run the lakebed, those other runs scare me........SANTA

4xSanta said:
Boy am I glad to here this now I can go and run the lakebed, those other runs scare me........SANTA

Ha! One 4Runner rolled on the easy run last year. Should never have happened, but you do still have to drive carefully in some places.

I remember a stock WJ did the easy run last year........only had to get pulled off a 4" rock one time. :D

Scrappy said:
Yeap! This run will be fun! I will be tagging along to make sure we dont get to terribly lost.

There goes the neighborhood.

Welp, looks like JV is a no-go for me.

Just got word I'll be going to Vegas on Friday, instead of Victorville as I was previously scheduled.

Hopefully something will change, but who knows right now.

I was really looking forward to the easy runs, and the campfires.

Goatman said:
Ha! One 4Runner rolled on the easy run last year. Should never have happened, but you do still have to drive carefully in some places.

I remember a stock WJ did the easy run last year........only had to get pulled off a 4" rock one time. :D

WOW! Really was that needed? Stick one WJ and become the butt of every JV stocker run joke. :D :D :D

Made it out clean though!

shelbyluvv said:
WOW! Really was that needed? Stick one WJ and become the butt of every JV stocker run joke. :D :D :D

Made it out clean though!

I was wonderig when you were going to chime in!

Back