• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

22mm Tube adaptors

1999mj

NAXJA Forum User
I am looking for a company that supplys 22mm RH and 22mm LH threaded tube adaptors other then posion spyder? I placed an order with them on October 18th for 2 of each and they just got back to me yesterday to tell me it's going to be another 2-3 weeks before delivery. I don't have that kind of time so if any one knows where I can get these please let me know. This is the thread to fit the Curri HD tie rod ends Thanks in advance for the help

http://www.wfoconcepts.com/Steering/SteeringParts/linkage.html

I'm almost certain they will have the right thing. They carry them all! These are the ones I got.

S5300023.jpg

RCP Phx said:
You might want to confirm the size,Currie's web site lists the tre's as 7/8".
http://www.currieenterprises.com/cestore/product.aspx?id=1226

Curries web site is incorrect.

When bought them I also thought they were 7/8's TRE's so I purchesed 7/8's bungs. Well to my surprise the TRE's didn't screw into the bungs 7/8's. I Thought I may have the wrong thread pitch bungs so I called Currie to confirm the 7/8's pitch and the sales rep said they wern't working with the bungs I have because they were 22mm! When I asked him why were they listed on the web site as 7/8's he proceeded to tell me "well 22mm is close enough to 7/8's so that's what we list it as" What the hell kind of answer is that?

lowrange2 said:
you want taps or bungs? theres a difference...

I know the diference my friend but don't you need a tap to make a thread bung? I believe he is trying to tell me that he doesn't carry the 22mm tap there for he is not able to supply me with the 22mm bungs. No big deal any way. I have located them. Thanks to all who tried to help.

All my bungs come tapped.
Well I would assume that when he buys the bungs from his supplier they would come tapped. I guess it is possible that he taps them as he sells them... I'll check with my supplier in the morning and see if they can get them.

Back