• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Found a Land Rover Ladder for $5 today. What to do with it?

climb it?

Ebay and turn some green back your way.

Bolt it onto Betty and climb it, then buy a new hatch when it splits.

Figure out how to mount it to the new hatch without splitting it, bolt it on, climb it, all is well in XJ land....

Ok, I'm done screwing around, sorry Aaron. BTW are you working Sat or are you available to help out at RCrocks with Doc and I?

Weld that sh1t to your hatch.

jragan said:
Weld to fiberglass hatch... interesting concept...
I dunno, maybe he has a 97+ in which case it's steel.

99 LR Discovery in a junkyard already? Funny. Don't figure that someone would want to take the time and money to repair that and make it a trail rig. OH WAIT, thats why I got CHEROKEES!!!! JK

I know this isn't necessarily super helpful without a link, but someone around here put one on there cherokee. and before I get all the crap about the light hatch...
I know.
but what he did was to mount it to the hatch so that when it swung down the bottom of it would sit on top of the rear bumper (aftermarket) so then when he'd climb on it, the weight would be on the bumper as opposed to the hatch.
worked pretty well and looked kinda cool to.

Sell it for scrap? Save your time and do something useful.:thumbup:

Back