• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

adj. trackbar w/ redrilled mount?

BADaXJ

NAXJA Forum User
i'm around 5" of lift and i re-drilled my track bar at 4.5". now i'm looking into long arms and an aftermarket track bar for better flex. i also may add 2" to clear some bigger meats in the future. looking to the past progressions, i'm sure it'll end up there someday ha ha. anyways, will an adjustable track bar for my lift range be too long since i re-drilled the mount? there is plate welded over the old hole but i guess i could just grind it off and weld on another/ redrill in the stock location. any input on this? and if i get a "shorter" track bar for a lower lift, it won't have the proper angles/ height for my lift range right?
Thanks!

How far over is the mount redrilled? Which trackbar are you looking at?

They Most of them have a pretty good bit of adjustment.

i think i need a new track bar, i'm running the stock one right now. i'll probably end up getting the tnt setup. now that i think of it, the hole isn't moved over much at all because it overlapped the stock hole. i think i may have made an impulse post, i'm sure it'll work out fine. any words on the tnt kit? i haven't really dug up anyhting bad yet...

Back