• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

a couple FSB endlink/connect questions...

irish44j

NAXJA Forum User
gents, a few quick and easy questions. I searched and found some answers, but not specifically to these...

The XJ I picked up up front has 2" spring spacers, and I'm pretty sure that the springs themselves are from a grand cherokee V8 or other non-stock source, since the measured (by the method in the FSB) lift is about 3.5" up front (using the axle-to-frame measurement method).

Anyhow, since I'm dropping down to 30s from the big 32s on there now, I want to drop the XJ down by removing the 2" spacers in the front, and the lame 2" block in the back (it also has an AAL that makes the total rear lift about 4" right now).

I'll be keeping the front longer springs and the AALs in back, but spacer/blocks will go bye-bye.

My question relating to this (see attached photo):

This appears to be a quick-disconnect sway bar endlink that was recently installed before I bought it.

1. anyone know what "brand" it is?
2. to unlink it from the sway, is it as easy as pulling the pins out while the car is on the ground?
3. if I take the 2" spacer out, will I need to buy shorter ones? Or, is there a way to "cut" the middle section of them (which looks like it comes out?)
4. is it installed correctly? Looks like it should be on the other side of the lower mount (the inside of the tab, not outside)

thanks for the advice guys and for putting up with noob questions.

random008.jpg

Last edited:
tell ya what
I will trade yopu my stock endlinks and some cash for your discos and they will work just fine for your 2" and if ya want I will even buy the stuff needed to do the el cheapo home brew quick discos as well

MPETESS10 said:
tell ya what
I will trade yopu my stock endlinks and some cash for your discos and they will work just fine for your 2" and if ya want I will even buy the stuff needed to do the el cheapo home brew quick discos as well

I'll let you know. It will be a few weeks before I switch off the 32's. Until then, I have to keep the full lift. Do you know what brand discos these are?

Back