• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Track bar

It was on my brother-in-laws Jeep with no problems at all until he rolled it over. And i don't really see where the steering stabilizer tabs are any weaker than the tracbar mouting tabs. PLUS the skyjacker kit doubles the support with an added bracket.

That skyjacker TB setup that mounted at the SS was the SCARIEST thing I ever did to my Jeep. I drove down my street with it, then I backed up the 500ft to my house, unintsalled it, and returned it.

I hit a manhole and the bumpsteer bumped the BODY, not the steering wheel. I needed to turn 15 degrees before the wheels turned, but the BODY moved at 10 degrees.

I installed a JKS over axle bracket and fabbed a trackbar. There's not a lot of welding to it. The bracket was $40 and the trackbar ended up costing me about $80.

I have two friends running the skyjacker track bar. One of them has already worn the bushing out but other than that no problems. Seemed like a well built piece to me.

Back