• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Mojo's wrenchin' party Nov 10th

mojojojo

NAXJA Forum User
so i was thinkin next sat. Eric and i are gettin together to do his fenders... i think. i got some springs to swap out etc.... anyone else wanna get some sheeeeet done ? don't have a hole lot a room but have an air compressor, small driveway and some free time. if any PDX guys are interested PM me and we'll work out the details. i'm thinkin we start about 10a.m. and go till the neighbors start beeeechin bout the noise. bring yur tools, and some brews and lets get ready to break something besides a tie rod. who's in ? ? ?

:D

(weather pending)

Last edited:
if you have an axle bushing to do, make sure to bring a torch, the little bernzomatic ones work great.
(have to heat up the inner metal sleeve to get the bastards out)

do you guys want me to call and offer drunken encouragement from Vegas?

Eric has decided to go wheelin. if anyone else is serious about coming please let me know asap.......otherwise i'm sleepin in saturday, and i'll pluck away at my rig at my leasure.

Sorry dog!

I just took off the BW flares and I really want to hack the crap outta my jeep. I'll be back in the evening, I'm around all day sunday, heck I'm down for tomorrow if you want.....I just GOTTA GO WHEEL, I'M DYING!

Back