• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Using Front DS on rear.....

cherokeered

NAXJA Forum User
Will the front DS bolt right up to a HD SYE such as the Omix Aida or PORC??? Has anyone done this....PICS???

I was wondering if a front DS would work on a 231 with SYE and a D44 rear end? Planning to do all my mods at once.

Sorry, didnt mean to hijack your thread, but Im sure someone can answer both our questions for us.

geeze.
DS= drive shaft.
SYE= slip yoke eliminator.
HD= ?
just for those searching. like me.
HIJACKED

why wouldn't it.

First the driveshaft mush be from a auto model. But still wont work if you have either a manual or a D35 rear axle.
Some ZJ front driveshafts can be used instead if you have one of the above.

rob92xj said:
I wish I had known about that site before spending about $70 bucks on one at friggin NAPA.:firedevil

OHHH!! man I tried to save as many people $$$ on this as I could- I posted that link last week after I found it there $48 shipped to my door in 5 days!

look for my 'Cheap Spicer source' post

I have an idea- order one from alljeep, then take it back to autozone w/ your receipt, tell em you didnt need it after all.

Back