• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

APN headers

bbcherokee

NAXJA Forum User
With all the problems with products originating from China nowadays, anyone experienced any problems with APN headers?

Only problem I've had so far is it was kind of a pain in the ass to reach all the bolts to torque them down.

So far there was a minimal power increase (barely noticeable but definitely noticeable over a cracked stock manifold).

I've had mine on for a while now and I have no complaints. So far, so good.

Hale

As long as you can keep it outta your kids mouth i don't think there will be any problems, LOL. (What with everything in china having lead paint.) Seriously though, I've heard pretty much good reviews everywhere on it and for the price even if it isn't the best you can still replace it like 3 times and it will be cheaper still than a banks or gibson header, I know that I am fixing to order one to replace the cracked factory manifold on my xj. Go for it, i doubt you'll regret it.

cbtu0914 said:
As long as you can keep it outta your kids mouth i don't think there will be any problems, LOL. (What with everything in china having lead paint.) Seriously though, I've heard pretty much good reviews everywhere on it and for the price even if it isn't the best you can still replace it like 3 times and it will be cheaper still than a banks or gibson header, I know that I am fixing to order one to replace the cracked factory manifold on my xj. Go for it, i doubt you'll regret it.

Um.. the headers are not painted from APN.

I just got mine. Ordered at 1:30am on the 30th. Arrived at my door at 1:30pm on the 31st. Can't wait to get it & the new intake on. JIM.

I know they aren't painted, it was a joke about chinese products, but apparently i'm the only one that got it, it's called a sense of humor.

cbtu0914 said:
I know they aren't painted, it was a joke about chinese products, but apparently i'm the only one that got it, it's called a sense of humor.

i got it and thought it was funny

cbtu0914 said:

kinda like your long arms you made, right? funny funny hah haha, nope.

have had mine for about a year now. pita to install, but no complaints about anything else. we'll see what happens to it in the next 10 years

Frank Z said:
Almost a year. Install was a snap, just use some ratchet wrenches and you're golden.
X2
Gear wrenches are the key IMHO. That is what I used and had no problems at all.

Hale

Back