• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

new seat upholstery

second site 'unavailable'

I like how the parts are all over the house...that's the only way to do it!

she doesn't look too happy though...

Almost went that way and probably should have, but was concerned with mounting issues early on in the process. Now I would go that route, maybe on the next build.

By the way anybody have any ideas on dealin with the peeling clearcoat?
Base looks good but the local shops want my 1st grandchild for a new paint job. Has anybody talked about painting on here?

Oh, yes indeed. Lots of stuff in the paint and bodywork section. With some searching, you'll find anything from rattlecan jobs to different diy paintjobs to, aw, heck just go see for yourself.

And by the way, I see most of you guys are pretty new here. So... welcome!

You have a lot of money wrapped up in that stuff, it dosen't take long!

Who made the rear bumper?

Hale

Here's the list so far;
Tompken rear bumper
Rough Country 3" w/aal
BF A/T's 31x10.5 on Pacer 15x8
Dynomax catback
He is lookin at a Proto Fab front prerunner bumper now, and I am sure the list will go on.
He's a good kid and when I say "when the jeep is done....." he corrects me and says "Dad it will NEVER be done". He's doin all this himself from money he got when he sold his 73 Bronco and his job at TENTBUILDERS.COM

those look good, but if i were building a pre-runner, i would have went for a more supportive seat than the stock sport seats.

Well it's his first build so I'm not sure how much prerunnin he'll get here in florida but I am sure your right. Who knows those seats may come up for sale on here some day. He is a volunteer firefighter and wanted something in the search and rescue look more than anything. He is going crazy right now, first it went to the upholstry shop now it's the gear shop getting 4:11's and he has all this stuff in the house aahhggg.

Back