• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fall Fling 2008 ?

as long as i'm home from iraq and the jeep goes i'm planning on it

It's been discussed briefly with my wife so far. That's about a far as my planning goes. But if things work out, I'd love to go.

Jeremy

I would really like to go, but definately have to upgrade the axles and steering on my heep.

I plan on going.

Also, most of the guys I went with last time were running stock axles (or mildly upgraded) including a D35 and there was lots of stock steering being run there too. There are plenty of trails that folks on tires as small as 31" would have no problem with to occupy a full week. I highly encourage all of you to go sometime, if not during the Fling.

-----Matt-----

Have sum vaction that has to be used by May. Thinking about going in the spring. If not Moab then off to Mexico.

Not sure yet. I know for sure that I'm NOT going to Moab in May like I've done that past 3 years... spring just gets too busy and I wanna do something else. I may be down for October, we'll see how things go.

And for anyone who has NOT been to Moab, YOU HAVE TO GO! hahahaha. Even in a stock or stock-ish rig it's worth it.

J

im thinking i'll go next year, probally with stock-ish junk though

It is still too early for any real decisions but I am planning on it.
I have no idea if it will be the whole family, just myself, someone riding with me etc. There are still lots of things to work out and details to happen.

I am curiose of those who are interested how many think that they will have significant others or children with them?

Michael

2xtreme said:
I am curiose of those who are interested how many think that they will have significant others or children with them?

Michael

I did that last year, not gonna do it again. My wife was a good sport about it, but did NOT enjoy the rocks. She stayed in the campground /w the baby and did the touristy crap in town, I took my 4 year old /w me on all the trails.

J

2xtreme said:
It is still too early for any real decisions but I am planning on it.
I have no idea if it will be the whole family, just myself, someone riding with me etc. There are still lots of things to work out and details to happen.

Michael

No kids with me on this one.

This is sounding great guys. lets keep the discussion going so we can make arrangments as early as possible. wouldn't it be great to have like 20 XJ's caravan down. way to represent!:patriot:

Just me and my girlfriend, if she can't come then one of my friends will be in the passenger seat. It would be cool to bring a CJ7 and FJ40 along I would assume right? If not I can ziptie a XJ grill and square headlights on both them!!

jeepboy381 said:
Just me and my girlfriend, if she can't come then one of my friends will be in the passenger seat. It would be cool to bring a CJ7 and FJ40 along I would assume right? If not I can ziptie a XJ grill and square headlights on both them!!
Guests are welcome. I do like the zip-tie idea, though. :D

-----Matt-----

I'll be there ready to rock, hopefully with a front 44.

Back