• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Xj d30,d44, 4:56's, Locked, 1 ton steering

Jimminyc

NAXJA Forum User
Im going 1 Tons!
so heres the details on my axles.

Front HP D-30
4:56 gears, Lockrite, works great. Has home made truss welded on. Has newer shafts with larger u-joints. one axle seal leaks a bit, but not a big thing.
I "Just" built the steering on this axle! (1 trail done with it) 1.5" Dom with Chevy 1 ton Tie Rod Ends. The steering goes with it. all you will need to do is Reim out your Pitman Arm. Comes with Tie Rod and Drag Link.

Rear. D-44 out of Scout.
Internals all Rebuilt! replaced all seals,bearings, races, new brakes, the only thing i reused was shafts and brake cylinders. Ive run only maybe 3 trails since rebuild.
4:56 gears, and i welded the carrier. (done the right way with 1/4" steel) So, its locked. ALso included are the 5 on 5.5 to 5 on 4.5 wheel adapters to work with your Xj rims.

Heres the deal, im waiting to be able to purchase my new front axle, but it should be final by next week. Then i can go ahead with selling these axles.
If your "serious" PM me with an e-mail address and ill send you some pics of the axles.
Sold as a pair!
Shipping will be a last resort.
$1,300 "OBO"
Must Sell!

Last edited:
interested in just teh 44. how ;much you want for it?

also can you quote shipping to 23601

Interested in the Dana 30 if your willing to separate. Shipping to 97222.
Maybe split between me and Cant.

Ill see what i can do about shipping.
Never had to figure out quotes before. But if you guys want to talk to eachother and figure out a deal, all i care about is that i sell both and end up with a fair price. I just need em sold soon so i can pay for the new stuff. Got em posted all over.

Back