• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Semi Built XJ-Runs/Lifted/Locked/35s- $3000

definitely part it out....please :D

i would be interested in the diff covers at least, would send you mine as replacements....with those parts on that jeep, it wouldnt be hard to get your asking price for it once its all parted, plus then you'll have the shell that you can scrap for some more $$. just an idea

i started to, it used to have a front bumper, rock rails, and a roof rack and someo ther goodies, but i go to school in GA andi ts in VA, kinda hard to part out. plus i never have time to wrench on it to take the stuff off to sell, annnndddd UPS was the only place they would ship the big things, and the shippign price was rediculous. i would part it out if people could wait for christmas, gaurantee they will pay, and pick it up, on everything. and i dont see that happening. sorry guys
-Jon

I can wait for christmas for the axles...if by chance you were to change your mind how much would you want for them? I'm not too too far away either so picking them up wouldn't be a problem.

when i was parting it out the highest i had offered for the axles was 1500.
so ill say $1400 obo.
now find people to buy the wheels/tires, engine/ tranny/ driveshafts/lift(as a whole)/interior/tcase/tub/everything else.:)

then well work something out.

-Jon

Re: Semi Built XJ-Runs/Lifted/Locked/35s-**** $2400 NEW PRICE***

selling as a whole still.

new price $2400

Back