• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tires for sale-New BFG Mud Terrains

crazy4moab

NAXJA Forum User
I have a set of 4 New BFG Mud Terrains for sale. They are currently mounted on rims, which are for sale also, but will separate to sell. I'm asking $600. All reasonable offers will be considered. Tire size is 33x12.50/15. I had them on my '99 Cherokee for about 2 weeks but had to take them off. The wheels are Procomp 15x10 with a 5 on 4.5 bolt pattern. The wheels will come with a full set of locking lugs and center caps. I'm asking $500 for the wheels.

114_1465.jpg

114_1466.jpg

crazy4moab said:
I have a set of 4 New BFG Mud Terrains for sale. They are currently mounted on rims, which are for sale also, but will separate to sell. I'm asking $600. All reasonable offers will be considered. Tire size is 33x12.50/15. I had them on my '99 Cherokee for about 2 weeks but had to take them off. The wheels are Procomp 15x10 with a 5 on 4.5 bolt pattern. The wheels will come with a full set of locking lugs and center caps. I'm asking $500 for the wheels.

114_1465.jpg

114_1466.jpg

You're lacking some red in your name!

Last edited:
I know. After I rolled the other Jeep (Deer Slayer-Dave has it) I wasn't sure if I was going to get another one so I just never renewed. Not to mention I got heavy into RC car racing and don't get on here much anymore. Its alot cheaper to replace parts on my RC cars than the Jeep.

Well, your still welcome here, of course. :)

Boy if those tires for for a 16" rim, I'd be pretty tempted at that price!

I think that's part of the problem with the tires. I've had several people tell me that they'd buy them if they were for a larger rim.

Israel said:
Well, your still welcome here, of course. :)

Boy if those tires for for a 16" rim, I'd be pretty tempted at that price!
i'd buy them but i can't afford new tires :(

are you pretty firm on that $600 mark? Dont flame me I am just a broke-ass that needs tires... Thanks

Back