• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

finally finished lifting tonight

its an xj thing

NAXJA Forum User
well,
i finally got it done. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SPRINGS STUMPALUMP!!!

stock

100_2668.jpg

i got used coils from stumpalump
i made the leaf packs from a dodge dakota
i got 4 shocks from work "mountain ryder xtremes (les schwab)
i have an adjustable track bar coming next week,
and then i am ordering new lca's on pay day

looks like about the same height I'm shooting for-- Was that the XJ main leaf and the remainder from the Dakota, or did you mix-n-match between the two sets?

got the Dakota springs ready to go in and coils arrived yesterday, so I'm about to throw a couple hrs at it today!

did i see that right? does your Jeep say Pioneer Limited? im curious, is that a stock option or did you add the Limited emblem. also, are those front leather seats i saw?

i just added them. lol. i had a jeep wagoneer limited that i parted out to make the cherokee live again.

i got the dana 35 non c clip out of it, because the rear axle seal was bad in the one the cherokee had in it and when i went to change it i found broken pieces in it.

i got the leather seats!

the emblems

the guages

and thats all i can think of for right now

right on! i wondered about those emblems, but i like what you did, and the seats look great in your rig. :skull1:

Back