• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ajs bumpers?

IXNAYXJ said:
Good luck! He can be hard to get in touch with.

If you're unable to get ahold of him, check out Moab 4x4 Outpost. I sold my AJ's bumper to get one of theirs. Best bumper out there, IMO.

-----Matt-----

and your bumper was famous!

I love my winch bumper from AJ. I have never had much trouble getting in touch with him either. Great bumper for a great price!

IXNAYXJ said:
Good luck! He can be hard to get in touch with.

If you're unable to get ahold of him, check out Moab 4x4 Outpost. I sold my AJ's bumper to get one of theirs. Best bumper out there, IMO.

-----Matt-----

its nice but if that case i will go with tnt

I ve never had a problem keeping in touch with AJ. His bumpers are top notch IMO. I ve tested mine a few times, I accually came down a steep rock face and landed hard enough on the bumper to shatter a front light and the bumper never budged, just a little scratch and thats it. Great product at a very good price and he'll make it any design you want.

While there was a period AJ was very hard to get in touch with, that time has come and gone, and anyone who followed the threads cannot fault him at all (too many catastrophes in a row to even go into) - now, he's easy to get ahold of.

All bumpers are made to order, so expect a 6-8 week lead time. One of our locals just ordered a bumper from him last week, and from first email to agreement and paid was just a couple of hours.

There is no finer bumper out there, and he will change *ANYTHING* to your spec, as long as he feels its safe.

Not to mention he's a big naxja supporter.

AJ is great to deal with. He made me a custom 1 off bumper, sent me auto cad drawings, stayed in touch with me weekly. And by the way, its the best looking bumper I have ever seen. I have a Hason Rear which tells you I am fairly picky.

Back