• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

A few misc items

Rob D

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I've got a few things to unload from my garage. All parts are from a '91 Cherokee Larado. Here is some of what I have:

Stock suspension stuff - springs & control arms, all with good bushings. Free to a needy person.

Stock gears (3:55) - front and rear (front is high pinion). Also free to the needy.

Set of 4 32x11.50x15 BFG MT KM's - Three of them have 13/32" tread left (about 60%), the 4th has 20/32" tread. New they measure 21/32". The last one was a replacement for a cut tire , courtesy of Swamp Lake a couple of years ago. $300 obo.

Set of 5 stock 15x7 5-spoke alloy wheels - All have some degree of rock rash but all are structurally sound. $75 obo.

Stock Bumpers - Both are jeep gray in good, but not perfect, shape. No major dents or scratches. The rear has one small dent from the tongue of my trailer when it slipped off the trailer hitch. Corners are in good shape too.

Set of 4:10 gears - Dana gears, Reverse cut front & rear gears. Used but in excellent shape. Never made noise when I had them in. $75 obo

2" lift shakles - Heavy duty, greasable shackles with urithane bushings. Used but almost look brand new. Not sure of the brand but they look like Rocky-Road shackles. $50 obo

Stock Trac-Loc rear diff for 3:54 and up gears - $50 obo

That should do it for now. If any one is interested PM or email me. I can get/send pics upon request. (since I've never figured out how to post pics here.)
Rob Day

Back