• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Worked on the MJ today...

Hemenechi

NAXJA Forum User
well everything was going fine.. untill i got to the drivers side and as i was unbolting the lca from the axle it bent!!!! this happend before on my xj and my friend welded it and it worked fine but im not sure if i should do this again or if i should just get some beefy LCA brackets???
just looking for some input on this

post pics tomarrow to dark right now

ps this axle is not staying in the jeep im getting a new one after winter

Jay

Re: Worked on the MJ today... (PICS)

100_3572-1.jpg

100_3573-1.jpg

100_3575-1.jpg

100_3574-1.jpg

:)

Last edited:
Umm, ya thats completely rusted away to nothing. Definitely replace it will some Heavy duty control arm brackets.

I would also highly distrust the integrity of the other side if the driver side looks like that. Get both fixed, you will feel a lot safer on the road.

Holy crap! Rust isn't even that bad in SC at the beach! Truck looks good tho! Now that the front is as high as the rear! lol It looked quite interesting there for a while!

lookin good, more I see lifted MJ's the more I think about getting one in addition to the XJ.

Back