• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Shock angle over leaves for you dezert rats

you can get SAWs and most likely fox and metric equivs in Bilstein in 18" travel also, we have ours straight up and down with 14" travel 3.0" SAWs mounted on the spring plates, limited at 12" of travel. Are you talking angle front to back or side to side? My suggestion would be to mock up the thickness of the pack with a block, take all leaves out but the main leaf and cycle your suspension until you can get full bump and droop and choose your shock size from that, you will most likely not be able to get anywhere near 18" of travel as most of the long travel rangers and yotas have much longer spring packs and shackles, usually sprung under. Nice springs and shackles though, you should be quite happy with them.
IMG_0408.jpg

If i do put them at an angle it will be from front to back to keep the cargo space at a maximum. thanks for the mock up idea, i'll try it. And i've followed your build since inception, she's a sexy beast she is. You and your team have done a great job, i'll look forward to seeing you guys race.

Back