• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I am extra pissed

goodburbon

NAXJA Forum User
So I get a call from my wife, seems her AC blower has suddenly started making noise and vibrating. I get home at roughly 8pm and pull her glove box out, seems that some insulation has fallen into the fan cage. So I fish it all out, saw some marks that looked like they had been made by a rodent. So she was to pick up some traps on the way home from work the next day.

During the night the (insert explitive here) rat ATE THE SEATBELT! We got her ass within a few hours of getting the traps in there, but I have untold damages under the dash and now I have to replace the seatbelt in the good xj! From a grand total of 36 hours of a rat taking up residence.

Oh, and those frikkin IROK ND's are almost gone. One year is all we've got out of em and there's not too much left.

Sales lady "they're 10 ply they should wear like iron."

No gears in the front of my rig, Just bought a house so no money to put gears in. My life is going pretty well, my jeeping is suffering though.

You should change the title to RATS! Speaking of rats, mice, and other undesirable varmints :eek:, just get an outdoor
alley cat, then feed him left over meat every other day (outdoors). When he gets hungry enough he will keep the
neighborhood free of other varmints for you!

Been doing that for 15 years now, I don't even have squirrels trying to take over my house any more. I use to have
to fight with squirrels, mice and rats, especially in the winter and usually at 3 am, grrrrrrrrrr!. Now I just put up with one hungry mongrel cat every other day, LOL.:clap:

dont scare that cat Ecomike, wild cats are crazy, even the babies. My dad said he tried ot pick up a baby one and the mom ran out of nowhere piiiiiisssed. so he backed off and got in his truck.

Anyways how did the mouse get in there? through the blower motor hole?

The state of Louisiana has decided to fine me. because they are incompetent. I bought a car, had to show proof of insurance to get the damn license plate, so you would think that they would assume that it was insured. They sent me a letter in the mail that I have to respond to informing me that the previous owner cancelled his insurance on the car, and I owe them for a lapse in coverage (coverage overlapped by at least a week). If I dont' respond quickly enough I owe them more.

This is my whine thread..... I need a cheese thread.

i sold a car to a salvage guy and he fixed it up and resold it, and not even a year later i started getting tickets in the mail and bills from the new owner running the toll booth. so i called the salvage guy and made him get the new owner to pay for all of it. it was a hassle, but atleast i wasnt payin for crap i didnt do.

for you guys who are getting tickets for having your vehicles not reregistered, if you sent in the sellers card (we have that in MN, not sure if you do), it proves you sold the car. if you don't or didn't send it in. report the car stolen and say you lost the title. i did that once, the next day, the kid called me to tell me the car had been repossessed them saying it was stolen. i told the kid to transfer the title then....
he did.

Back