• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Carnage hill

cleatus92

NAXJA Forum User
Here is a link to a buddies pictures from a little excursion to a local area we call Carnage Hill. The place likes to eat axles and tie rods. Last two trips up I've got new beauty marks on my XJ and broke 2 axle shafts, Also two guys from our previous trip snapped their Dana 60 axle shafts.
:skull1:
Its always a lot of fun. Anyway the guys I took up there are great guys they just really enjoy "posing". Enjoy the pictures.
:cheers:
Cleatus

http://s33.photobucket.com/albums/d96/carlsaiyed/Beacon%20Hill/

Looks like some cool obstacles/trail!!
When you going to invite us over there and show us some of these cool trails?

It looks like I am not the only one to "pop" coil springs going down the trail ;)

I think we need video to see some of those hill climbs properly!!

Michael

nice pic's
icon14.gif

looks like a cool place. where is this ?

This place is located in Spokane county very near town. Videos are being processed but George in Blue ZJ is in Boston he took most of the video footage and Carl in the green late model XJ took some on his camera but is currently in Sweden (bastards).

As far as showing you guys some of the trails around here, When are you coming over???? I'd be more than happy/willing to take folks out to play.
Cleatus

I just looked through some of the pictures. Let me just say that sitting under a jeep on a steep climb isnt exaclty safe. other than that cool trail.

Back