• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Craftsman tool set

RTicUL8

NAXJA Forum User
Howdy newbies! :wave1:

I found THIS SALE on a good starter kit for you:

was: $149.99
sale: $99.99
- 20% (add it to the cart and it should take off 20%)
= $79.99 final price
Free Shipping

A set with all the sockets, wrenches and specialty tools a mechanic needs. This set includes 93 sockets, 5 drive tools, 12 combination wrenches and 44 specialty tools. Comes with a fitted blow molded case for storage, organization and portability to the work area. Guaranteed forever.

thanks for the heads up just ordered them!

:clap:

what other tools will i need besides this to make my xj tool box complete?

Last edited:
I think I am going to buy one just to keep in my Jeep. I hate unloading and loading my big tool box everytime I go on a trip.

Grrrr!! I just bought another set from Harbor Freight a couple of months ago that doesn't have all those goodies. :(

WTF!!!!!!!!

I just paid 99.99 for this set 3 weeks ago at a sale... grrrrrrrr.

Love my 1/2 drive though... bought another 8 deep wells for it.. and a breaker bar

thats a great deal :shocked:

that was the first set of tools I got, I think it was about 6 yrs ago and they have served me well, good starter set :)

one major gripe is I miss the old style craftsman ratchets :( I'm always bumping that damn lever thing and having them reverse mid swing:gonnablow

Got the same set and it hasn't let me down yet! Don't Keep it in the Jeep w/ me as i've got a much smaller much more basic (el cheapo) kit that I got for free which stays with me at all times.

Use the craftsman set when ever i'm wrenchin on it at home.

alexer03 said:
the sale only goes till today so its now or never

Psshh.. sears has tool sales every other week to keep from going out of business... its not helping.

RIP Sears & Roebuck (sp)

damn, i bought a 134 piece set from sears about a month ago for like 120, i wish this deal came sooner

ZacSquatch said:
Psshh.. sears has tool sales every other week to keep from going out of business... its not helping.

RIP Sears & Roebuck (sp)

And the more sales they have, the more tools i'll get :)

Back