• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

3" to 4.5" complete lift kit and additional parts

490Chaser

NAXJA Forum User
Alas! due to an impending PCS and space issues I am cleaning out a substantial set of parts.

I have a complete (and I mean everything) set of parts for a 3" or 4.5" lift. I would prefer to sell most of this stuff together, but after about 10 days I will break it up. Please feel free to pm/email me if you want a single part and I will get back to you. Most of these parts have about a year on them, new parts are labeled as such.

The Kit

For 3"

- 3" ProComp coils
- 4 ES3000 ProComp
- 3" AAL
- Extended sway bar end links (Add a wingnut on top to make homebrew discos)
- Track bar drop bracket
- ProComp LCAs
- New RE Hack N Tap SYE Kit
- New Driveshaft cut for 3" lift with new Spicer u joints
- New Rustys Brake line Drop Kit

$650

For 4.5"

- Everything above
- New Rusty's 3 Degree shims
- New Rusty's extended U bolts
- 1.5" New Rusty's Poly Spacers
- 1.5" New Rusty's Greasable Shackles

$750

I also have a set of stock spring packs in good shape that I will send for the price of shipping with the kit (probably about $30).

Additionally I have

- New 1.5"/2" Adjustable shackles. $50
- New Rusty's extended U Bolts (they are about 1.5" longer than stock and can fit 2 additional leafs) $25

ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING!!!

Please pm or email me for pics

I prefer USPS Money Order or bank wire for the Kit, but I will take paypal for an additional $25. Paypal is fine for everything else.

Thanks,

Griffin

PM sent

Hack an tap

Back