• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I'm back!

Kejtar

PostMaster General
NAXJA Member
in SoCal :( It was fun, as always, hanging out with everyone in Moab, even though I ended up with about 5 hours of sleep (or less) every night. Anyways, I'll post up more pics from the event (including old ones) when I recover from the long drive back.

I'm back too...
took me like13 hrs to get home - pretty fund drive - snowstorms .. rains.. etc

I had a great time with All of You Guys !!! thanks a lot !!! and see You soon I hope.. NAXJA
tommorow I will make a smal gallery :compwork:

Last edited:
Kejtar said:
in SoCal :( It was fun, as always, hanging out with everyone in Moab, even though I ended up with about 5 hours of sleep (or less) every night. Anyways, I'll post up more pics from the event (including old ones) when I recover from the long drive back.

I'm also back,spent saturday night in Mesqueit at the Virgin River Hotel and was at the offroad show at 11am........SANTA

Made it back last night. interesting trip. Planned on going back to Aches, but got rained out again :tear: ( Was there Monday in the rain), so we left early on Sat. Glad we did got over the 8000 ft mountain range just as it stated to snow.

Great meeting everyone. Not sure when, but we will definitely be back

Thanks for a great time guys.

Rob

Back