• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Damn

Ramsey

NAXJA Forum User
A good chunk of our chapter is gone.

kunaji said:
Since when do non-members have chapters? :moon:
Hey!....shuddup.

oh look at me i'm better than someone because i can have a potty mouth in the supersubsecretninja forum...

Yeah yeah I'll probably get around to joining up again one day. Although for the past month I didn't have a spare dollar let alone 30.

Ramsey said:
Yeah yeah I'll probably get around to joining up again one day. Although for the past month I didn't have a spare dollar let alone 30.

If you're that hurtin' for cash why don't you call Opie?

Just had a couple small checks and a couple big expenses at the same time, such as a trip to tellico. my "savings account" jingles.

Ramsey said:
Just had a couple small checks and a couple big expenses at the same time, such as a trip to tellico. my "savings account" jingles.

Dude, over 9,000 posts and you're still a non-paying member? You gotta love this forum. Open to everyone.

Was a member for a couple years, I have lapsed recently...get over it.

I actually chuckled a bit to see one of our new red members rib you a bit, that is funny.

This was nothing, you should have seen my count before they deleted the post whoring thread. It was as high as it is now, about a year ago.

Ramsey said:
A good chunk of our chapter is gone.

DAMN....my plot didn't take you out with it....

back to the drawing board.

agent99.jpg

better luck next time jew boy!

What, Kike?

Back