• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Just bought another XJ

kdailey4315

NAXJA Forum User
Hey all,
I just picked up another XJ today. It's a 99 Limited and it's clean as hell and has only 68k on it. Here's the EBAY link to it. Now I just have to figure out how to change the digital ODO from KM to Miles. I already have a 3" OME kit and and a SYE waiting for it. I can't wait. I'll post some before and after pics as soon as it's done

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...STRK:MEWN:IT&viewitem=&item=280146621173&rd=1

Looks really Nice, please post pics after the lift :peace:

Ravi

wow! Good deal!

Gotta say, you have good taste in color :)

Leather, Np242, low miles....i'm jealous!

just took another look at it, and I didn't realize it was located in Texas.....wonder how long its been there? I'm kinda surprised nobody has switched it over to miles from KM.

99XJSPORT06 said:
just took another look at it, and I didn't realize it was located in Texas.....wonder how long its been there? I'm kinda surprised nobody has switched it over to miles from KM.

According to my local stealership it is "impossible" to change the digital ODO but I don't believe them. It's been in Texas for a year and a half

Back