• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for a Safety guy....

YELLAHEEP

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone coming up for the entire event that would be willing to do the rig inspections?

Many of us have 'wheeled alot together and know who's already set up, but it's always good to have someone to catch a problem before it arises.... especially with the newbies.

Dunno if we need to get as involved as the Moab event with stickers and check lists, but we need to conform to the bylaws.

Thanks!

Got PM's from Matt...... and er, Matt.... :D

Scorpion and Formatt, thanks for taking this on! PM enroute with the details.

Troy

JohnJohn said:
ps I have no parking brake.

That's old school forum stuff right there...

You will be required to care a wheel chock and jump out to chock the wheel every time you stop...........

jrsxj98 said:
You will be required to care a wheel chock and jump out to chock the wheel every time you stop...........
i will definitely be abusing my "safety" authority so you can count on the gathering of chockless evidence......

"oh... what's this I see John?.. Not chocking your wheels at Gunsmoke while filling up?... I also noticed your wheels weren't chocked lastnight in camp while we were stealing your lights at 2:47am... Please refer to States Exhibit A and never mind anyone else you *may* see in the photo."

If Jacob or Trevor is involved in the drawing on Saturday, we'll need to talk... :D

JohnJohn said:
I'll bring the berets so you can see everything ok.

ps: you coming down here at 11 tomorow to convoy with us? NO is not the right answer.
ouch. I guess I had that coming. hahahha!!

I don't think we're going to head all the way down there... why don't you just meet all of us on 285 some place?

I'll call you in the a.m. I don't think we're planning on getting out of here until 11:00... it'll take another 30+ to get there.

JohnJohn said:
Come on down here...We'll wait on ya. We are going through the Springs, quicker than 285

I was going to head out at 11:00 but since I'm the only one from the Springs heading up tomorrow I'll wait for you.I'll give you a shout in the morning and we'll set up a staging point.

JohnJohn said:
Not Panzies? Panzies are whinie folks that never want to do anything fun.

I am still confused why I am one because I got to go one day earlier...

:twak:

oh forget it.........you panzie

Back