• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

xj with RC 3 inch lift-31s,WHAT ELSE?

1badass4x4

NAXJA Forum User
i have a 88 xj and i just bought a rough country 3 inch lift kit with shocks.I also got one of there steering stablizers also.My plan is to run 31s on this.This is not a dd but i want it to be able to if need be.What kind of CHEAP tires would you recommend and what other parts will i need.Please keep in mind i want to spend as little as possible but dont want junk either.Im looking for the best bang for the buck.I paid 220 for the kit shipped,i thought that was a steal!
xj is a 4.0 auto stock right now,dana shit axles,and command track.it has the stock alum wheels that are a 5 point star type.

BF At's last FOREVER and aren't to expensive, if this isn't your DD i'd gear it maybe an LSD in the rear althought 3.55's on 31's isn't to bad

high-tech-retreading.com if you wanna keep it cheap for tires. i have their 31-10.50 mud terrain and love them, especially since they are only 65 bucks before shipping

If you want something halfway cheap for brand new, Dunlop Mud Rovers, 31-10.50 for $600 mounted and all taxes from Sams club, so Wal*mart should be able to handle it. Only thing Ive hated about em is i put a micro sized hole in the sidewall while Dunlop was on strike... nearly 2 months wait, so dunno if that will sway your decision...

ive found a great deal on wheels and tires at tire package .com but i think i will go with the retread,i want this to be ultra cheap and do the most for the money.I def want a lsd for the rear-i opened the dif and its open(what was they thinking!)I ordred 5 mud terrains for 400 shipped to me,and got all bf goodwrench carcasses.And nate wtf is a bf?

Back