• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB rock sliders

whatroad

NAXJA Forum User
I am looking for some rock sliders for my 2000 four door that i can also use as a step so i can get to my roof rack. If you can build me some of have a used set around let me know.

whatroad said:
I am looking for some rock sliders for my 2000 four door that i can also use as a step so i can get to my roof rack. If you can build me some of have a used set around let me know.

I am building a set for XJumpmaster and his 2000 this coming Saturday, I will need a deposit of 1 million dollars, nope #2 just told 2 Trillion dollars, but, I'll build them to what you want and look.

Since you don't me, i'll explain, two trillion would equal about $168.38cents, giv'in the rate of inflation against the Yen, so PM me if intrerested and You Josh, and I, could get a group rate going..

Jeremy..

P.S. THIS IS NOT AN OFFER OF GOODS AND SERVICES, IT IS ONLY AN OFFER IN RESPONSE TO YOUR WANTED TO BUY, AND MY OFFER TO MAKE SAID WANTED TO BUY..:cheers:

Back