• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

90 Xj 2.5tbi Swap To 95 2.5 Mpi???

pourboyq

NAXJA Forum User
Hello this is my first Jeep its a 1990 XJ
I have been tring to buy a jeep for a long time but money didn't allow me to buy a ready to to drive one.
I bought my Jeep with a bad motor and found a great deal on a 1995 2.5 mpi motor i got the computer and most of the wiring.
now I can switch a motor if its the same to replace, but all these wires? What i would like to do is switch the mpi intake with my old tbi intake and use my old wiring harness. Is this possiable?
will my gauges work? OR do you think i should try to make the mpi work with the new compuer? I'm looking for easy right now till winter when i can start the "real" mods ? Any advise will be very appreciated. THANK YOU!!!!

Didn't I just answer this on the OEM Forum?

Please do not post the same question on multiple forums. (a) It's rude, and (b) it makes it confusing for people trying to help you because they may not see what someone else answered on another forum.

Back