• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

o2 sensor help

tyspier

NAXJA Forum User
ok first off, dont yell at me and tell me to do a search about it because i dont know what i would type in to search for...

ok well a while ago my o2 sensor [after the cat] somehow got eaten by the driveshaft...the o2 sensor side of the plug clipped onto a chunk of plastic, it looks like it bolted up somewhere but im not sure where it could go [looks like a couple of places]. i had wiretied it up before but it just ate it again when i was somewhere i shouldnt be. so could someone with a '96 and AW4/231tc check theirs out and let me know? THANKS!

On my 98 there is almost like a shelf right above the front ujoint of the rear driveshaft. One of the plugs have a barbed piece that pushes through a hole in the shelf from above. Of course, once you remove it it usually ruins that barbed piece, so I have mine zip-tied in the same location.

Back