• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Carnage...

None....
....well maybe not, most know I am an idiot. But this will give without a doubt evidence.

First I will soften you up with a cute lil deer.

DSC02194.jpg

Then a cute little moose.

DSC02200.jpg

Now some rainy weather.

DSC02202-1.jpg

Now some burnt trees. Cool eh?

DSC02203.jpg

And now the conclusion....

DSC02206.jpg

DSC02205.jpg

When you only have the stock jack, ya gotta use the rocks.

DSC02207.jpg

And since it has a detroit, gotta lift the whole vehicle to spin the axle and so forth....

DSC02208.jpg

Now to sooth the comment train....a sunset.

DSC02209.jpg

Ta da.

Strong axles get you nowhere without tight lugnuts.

Just some advice.

Last edited:
0313 said:
Strong axles get you nowhere without tight lugnuts.

Just some advice.

My advice to you, your Impact skills SUCK! :D

I just want you to know that after I saw you at the top of elizabeth, I thought of you the rest of the day hopeing that you wereok by yourself. Then we started the dinner and you had not shown up yet and I thought man what a trooper, he is going to search forever to find as many caches as he can, and then you came back with a gloomy look on your face and I thought you just didnt find anything.

XJBANKER said:
Then we started the dinner and you had not shown up yet and I thought man what a trooper...

Speaking of Cody and troopers, isn't there a picture floating around of him in a trooper outfit? :D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Israel said:
Speaking of Cody and troopers, isn't there a picture floating around of him in a trooper outfit? :D
When Banker brought up him being a "trooper" I busted a nut, and refrained from posting, but, Israel, you tipped the pot of beans,,

So, without further AUDO' :D:D

codythecop.jpg

Sorry Dude....

Israel said:
Oh, man! The internet sucks sometimes!
Kinda like how your man-boobs will affect the internet after the Fall Fling rafting trip. :D

Geepfreak said:
Kinda like how your man-boobs will affect the internet after the Fall Fling rafting trip. :D

I'm doing my best to think of something clever, but just drawing a blank. You got me! :shhh: :D

Geepfreak said:

I'd say more like being drunk in a cardboard box! :D

(Too late? I should have thought of that for my last post.)

Back