• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting 96 XJ - Make me an offer!

Israel

NAXJA Forum User
I still have the motor, tranny, seats, interior pieces, rear hatch (minus glass), gas tank and fuel pump, and header panel available. Probably more I'm forgetting. Make me a reasonable offer on this stuff, I want my RV pad back.

Got a quick pic of the seats? Color, material, condition? Front + rear set?

Does it have nicer than plain grey vinyl door panels? Overhead console? I'm looking to nice mine up a little. It was the base base base model.

Thanks,
Jared

I'll take a picture of the seats tomorrow for you. The door panels went with the doors and it didn't come with an overhead console.

justme said:
Will the seats from a '96 fit an '88?

I have no idea, actually. I would assume they do since the body style didn't change until 97, but I couldn't say for sure.

Israel said:
I want my RV pad back
but do you have an RV?

does it have gauges or dummy lights or has that been sold.

Last edited:
The plastic grill cover over your cowl?

Oh, I didn't realizie this was you Iseal....I've pretty well picked you over.LOL

jmaxj said:
but do you have an RV?

does it have gauges or dummy lights or has that been sold.

No RV, but it's fun to talk about my RV pad because then people assume I have one and I sound better off than I really am. :D

It has gauges. The odo is at 145,XXX. I did sell the clear plastic cover that goes over the gauges, don't know if that matters. 15.00 if you want it, Derek.

98XJROKS said:
The plastic grill cover over your cowl?

I have it, but it's a dark maroon, not black like the rest of the Jeep.

You and Derek both have picked at it pretty good, but there is still a lot of good parts.

Israel said:
No RV, but it's fun to talk about my RV pad because then people assume I have one and I sound better off than I really am. :D

It has gauges. The odo is at 145,XXX. I did sell the clear plastic cover that goes over the gauges, don't know if that matters. 15.00 if you want it, Derek.
put it on my tab ;) and the next time i'm up there i'll swing by and grab it

justme said:
Will the seats from a '96 fit an '88?

No... the seat brackets are completely different. Otherwise, I'd be putting the '88 seats I have in my '96.

Jared

Back