• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WJ dana 30 complete w/steering and control arms

Gravesdiggerxj

NAXJA Forum User
That's right in order for my bride to be... to be happy I have clear out all my stockpile :tears:

I was going to do WJ steering on my HP dana 30 but I decided to go high steer HP Dana44.

So for sale is my WJ dana 30 complete w/steering and lower control arms and trackbar and brakes.
So everything from that bolts to a 2001 WJ Grand Cherokee Dana 30 except the upper control arms.

This axle has the awesome high steer setup you want for your Cherokee with killer 2 piston brakes

Make offer on complete axle! Pictures up soon

It has the cool curved lower control arms so you can run a larger tire without sacrificing your turn radius. I'll sell them seperately for $70 or best offer.
GoJeep has a fantastic write-up here if you want to check it out http://www.go.jeep-xj.info/HowtoWJcontrolarms.htm

I have a dozen or so links on how to convert the steering over to work on a Cherokee Dana 30. I'll post up for you soon.

Gravesdiggerxj said:
That's right in order for my bride to be... to be happy I have clear out all my stockpile :tears:

I was going to do WJ steering on my HP dana 30 but I decided to go high steer HP Dana44.

So for sale is my WJ dana 30 complete w/steering and lower control arms and trackbar and brakes.
So everything from that bolts to a 2001 WJ Grand Cherokee Dana 30 except the upper control arms.

This axle has the awesome high steer setup you want for your Cherokee with killer 2 piston brakes

Make offer on complete axle! Pictures up soon

It has the cool curved lower control arms so you can run a larger tire without sacrificing your turn radius. I'll sell them seperately for $70 or best offer.
GoJeep has a fantastic write-up here if you want to check it out http://www.go.jeep-xj.info/HowtoWJcontrolarms.htm

I have a dozen or so links on how to convert the steering over to work on a Cherokee Dana 30. I'll post up for you soon.
Interested....what's the price?
Paypal?

I want em how much????????

lowrange2 said:
LOL My pics got you that interested? 300 is a DamN good deal on that axle! I paid that much for just the knuckles, calipers, and discs.
Your not helping me.... Lowrange2 Come on gravedigger just think.... I almost bought that little red ruby of yours right before you did. But i didnt buy your xj... instead i paid way more for this silver beer can they call a jeep..... Help me out

Back