• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hack and Tap

nonnie

NAXJA Forum User
I need something to alleviate the driveline angles w/6.5" lift in my XJ. It is a DD which will run 33x10.5's stock HP30/8.25. The hack-n-tap is cheaper than the SYE kits and I just need a cheap way to have less shakes. The lift/tire/wheels etc has my ca$h tapped:rolleyes:

Did you have a question or were you just giving us a status report?

nonnie said:
I need something to alleviate the driveline angles w/6.5" lift in my XJ. It is a DD which will run 33x10.5's stock HP30/8.25. The hack-n-tap is cheaper than the SYE kits and I just need a cheap way to have less shakes. The lift/tire/wheels etc has my ca$h tapped:rolleyes:
I'm quite sure all of this is true.

uhh, I suppose that my question is about the goverment. No really I quit typing before I quit thinking.:speepin: I just wanted input on the h+t actually. Opinions etc.

Opinions are like a-holes....there's quite a few of them around these parts.

That said, you'll also find that the H+T is fairly forgiving of minor installation (hacking+tapping) errors, which makes it perfect for backyard installation. It's also relatively durable and comes with the added bennie of being pretty darn cheap. I had no problems with my H+T although the RE driveshaft was a problem: http://yuccaman.com/jeep/sye.html

I searched already and can not spend all day reading page after page of non-related stuff. I just thought that someone who has it would be nice enough to tell me about it as a fellow XJ'er. Sorry for using your valuable screen space.BTW Thanks Yuccaman.

Back