• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OSUBauer

NAXJA Forum User
I just signed up for a two year membership. Can anybody tell me how I join the Red River chapter. Initiation rituals, length of pledgeship, etc.

OSUBauer said:
I just signed up for a two year membership. Can anybody tell me how I join the Red River chapter. Initiation rituals, length of pledgeship, etc.

It's a terribly involved ritual involving lots of brawny men in scary outfits with paddles and whips.

Wait, what? You mean that was just me? ;)

By joining NAXJA (welcome aboard!) you're automatically a member of the local chapter. So, jump in and join the fun!

I'd say your overpaid ;)

Stumpbreaking is saved for the campfire

how did you turn red so fast i paid like 2 or 3 weeks ago

yay i'm red now

sorry i guess it wasnt red on mine because my graphics card is just that bad

Welcome aboard. Glad you are in our camp. Speaking of which the first case of campfire beverages is on the newest member. I wrote that ammendment into the bylaws IIRC.
BTW I like Coors Lite but Coronas will do in a pinch.

sorry but you will have to buy or at least show them your id

iluv83vettes said:
sorry but you will have to buy or at least show them your id
ID takes a couple of weeks to come via snail mail but being "red" is good enough for me. So first case is on the new guy and second case is on the BoD. Right! Big Daddy chime in here. Speak up goodburbon. Say something Kendrik. BTW did you keep your stones as a momento?

Back